Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Our first product review!


I know it's been forever since the last post from this blog, but you know how it is, it gets pretty crazy through the week and then by the time you're done with the big stuff, there's time to do the little stuff or anything remotely "fun" like writing this blog. But today, yes, even on a Tuesday (whoop whoop) you might be able to squeeze something in you've been meaning to do for months. Thank goodness it's summer! Anyway, I thought: "Why not start up the blog with another first? Get two things done at once!" so that's what I did. I decided to write a product review about a sweet pair of headphones I've been using since November. You can buy them here: Sound Intone E6 Sports In-Ear Headphones. Thanks again everyone for your support!


The Review:

I love these headphones and have used them every day since they came in the mail last November (7 months ago). They are great quality and have a nice volume to them, making it even louder and clearer than some of the speakers I've used at home. The headphones are comfortable, and I wouldn't have a problem with wearing them for hours at a time. They even come with six pairs of different sized earbud covers to guarantee the best fit, and because of that, they fit me perfectly. They also come with a clip to attach the headphones to your shirt, but I never ended up using it. At first, however, I could not get the volume control buttons to work. But after talking to the sellers, I was told to simply restart my phone, and surprisingly it did the trick! After that, the volume control has never stopped working. The controls are easy, and I believe there's even dual function. When you're using the headphones, just remember to make sure that the volume control is switched on (the switch is right under it) so that the headphones work properly. Even though I received these headphones for a discount in exchange for a review, this review is completely unbiased. #earphones

You can find this review here. If you decide to follow my link, feel free to review it as helpful (or unhelpful). Just remember, you can "Scooby-Dooby-Doo" anything you choose if you put your mind to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are very much appreciated!